Sunday 26 August 2012

Second hand on new land.

New week: new finds :)
Now I rarely buy plates when thrifting but I just couldn't go past this cute deer one.
Ain't it dear?

A motel in town was having a big old clean out so naturally I was there to soak up the action. I found this darling love heart frame and I actually kind of like the picture too so I might keep it as it is. There were also 2 cute small frames that I just thought were adorable and might be part of my next creative wall.

And while I have never bought sheets before, I loved the print on these vintage sheets. I may use them as sheets but most likely they will become part of another craft project.
I'm looking forward to checking out other people's thrifty finds at these link ups:
  T Treasure Hunt Thursday F- The Thrifty Groove, Vintage Inspiration Friday S- Penny Worthy Project

Happy thrifting!
Lisa x

4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous print on those sheets! You could possibly make a cute dress with the fabric?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a great idea. I always feel like I need to be super committed to an idea though before cutting up pretty vintage sheets, but a pretty dress might be the way to go:)

      Delete
  2. I love the deer plate, anything with deer on it is automatically awesome to me!
    Faye x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun vintage thrift finds! I always keep my eye out for vintage sheets or any pretty sheets. I use them to make tablecloths, napkins, pillows and aprons. Thank you for sharing last week at TTF. Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete